Buying Administration Assistant - LNCC
LN-CC BUYING ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
The Buying Admin Assistant will report directly to the Merchandising & Online Business Manager and its main purpose is to assist in the strategic execution of the overall buying process, driving performance and contributing to growth across this category. You must be able to perform administrative and operational tasks to support the Buying and Merchandising team. You must possess strong business acumen, attention to detail and strong analytical skills. You must be able to prioritise duties under pressure and deliver precise results within tight deadlines.
What you'll do:
· Create purchase orders
· Manage the Delivery Schedule of the goods and share key dates internally
· Coordinate with the Logistic and Backoffice teams to ensure that stock intake runs smoothly, and warehouse queries are kept to a minimum
· Be the first contact for all the brands regarding the operational and functional activities (orders, delivery windows, launch dates, customer complaints, price changes and amendments to orders)
· Support the Buying team during the seasonal selling campaigns (booking appointments, managing calendar, assisting in the selection process, managing key data and infos for the department including buy sheets and reports, writing orders and loading them into the system)
· Work closely with the Merchandiser to trade markdowns to maximize margin and optimize sell through.
· Work closely with the E-commerce team to define and develop initiatives online.
· Assist the Buying team in developing the seasonal strategy for the department, identifying key opportunities and tactical plans to deliver on the growth targets.
· Monitor the market and look for new and emerging brands and provide recommendations to the Buying team to expand our brands’ portfolio.
What we're looking for:
· Proficient in English and Italian
· Advanced MS Office skills, particularly in Excel
· The ability to work with stringent deadlines
· Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to plan and prioritize
· Previous commercial experienced (1/2 years) gained in a fast-paced fashion retail buying or merchandising environment with strong administrative skills
· Strong analytical skills; A high level of numerical and commercial reasoning
· Commercial Awareness – understanding of our business, products and competition
· Ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background)
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects
- Be part of the young (30 yrs on avg.) and international (+30 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
LN-CC is a leading online premium luxury retailer. Its progressive concept combines traditional bricks and mortar retailing, housed within an art-based installation, with an online store that is run with the same attention to detail and forward-thinking approach as the physical retail space. Both platforms are filled with brands from all areas of the world, including international mainline designers, emerging new talent and a selection of socially responsible labels. LN-CC sets itself apart from other luxury retailers with a highly directional and distinctive luxury fashion collection. The company's offering is a carefully balanced selection of spectacular runway and unconventional pieces, underpinned by a portfolio of established, reliable and well-performing luxury brands.