Online Business Analyst
Online Business Analysts
(Starting date: Immediately - Contract: Permanent / junior position)
We are seeking talented and young professionals to join our fast-growing, all-star team in Milan as Online Business Analysts.
Working alongside the Store Management, Marketing, Operations, and/or Logistics teams, the Online Business Analyst will be responsible for providing insightful analyses and recommending informed business decisions with the aim of identifying opportunities for growth.
He/she must be highly organized, technically-minded, and an excellent communicator, with an ability to transform complicated charts of online data into valuable information.
What you'll do:
- Develop budgets, projections, and data analysis to drive seasonal buying and product strategy
- Monitor and analyze to optimize sells through and stock levels (if supporting Store Management), ROI (if supporting Marketing), and a number of other KPIs
- Provide detailed seasonal and ad-hoc reports and analysis on sales, stock levels, and marketing campaigns, providing customer insights to other teams and to top management
- Work alongside other key teams and the brand partner to improve performance
- Work and communicate cross functionally and with brand partners
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in the same or similar role
- Engineering, Economics, or Business backgrounds with the passion, skills, and experience to deliver high quality business analysis to our brand partners
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem solving capabilities, and a strong ability to interpret test results and draw insights
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in Italian and English is required; knowledge of a third language is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to engage effectively across the business and with third parties, at all levels of seniority
- Ability to understand and provide clarity on complex problems, often “on the fly”
- Thrives in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic working environment
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background);
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers;
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects;
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (26 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.