Quality Assurance Engineer
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Location: based in Catania
Contract: Full Time
In just a few years, The Level Group has become a leading global e-commerce partner and today we’re looking for a talented QA Engineer to work within a team on continuous improvement, new developments and maintenance of TLG e-commerce applications.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Use the best technologies available in the E-commerce industry
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the fashion world
- Gain experience on the cutting-edge E-commerce technologies
- Work with an international team
- Work with agile methodology
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work in a QA team to analyze business requirements, report and verify bugs to guarantee the quality of the developed ecommerce solutions;
- Manage the testing environment;
- Provide updates to the task estimates and the status of your assigned tasks.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities;
- Liaise with client and project teams
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
At least two years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency on debugging and troubleshooting
- HTML and CSS basic knowledge
- Understanding of "back-end" and "front-end" concepts
- Strong problem-solving capacity
- Ability to read and understand an error log
- Experience in debugging complex user interfaces
- A great attention to detail and precision in the creation of reports
- Software lifecycle pattern recognition
Nice to have:
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- Experience in e-commerce quality assurance
- Experience in testing automation
- Ability to test a RESTful api
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background);
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers;
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects;
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (26 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
Ready to reveal your best? We’ll provide you all what is necessary!
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.